US Air Filtration
AirFlo Cartridge Collector
The U.S. AirFlo cartridge dust collector provides economical, reliable, high efficiency filtration in a compact size. Quality construction and simple design ensure long-term, trouble-free operation, superb fit and finish.
• Cartridges are quickly and easily serviced from outside the collector; no confined space entry permit, respirator, etc. needed.
• Modular panelized design allows easy capacity increases. Multiple units share common hoppers and minimize clean air ducting.
BagHouse Dust Collector
USAF baghouses are self contained, full automated, and can be modularized where needed. We also supply and install rotary valves, screw conveyors, sealed drums, bulk bag discharges, discharge lids, bin vents, air operated pneumatic transfer systems, access platforms, ventilation and instrumentation, and all and all related ducting.
- 12 Gauge hot rolled steel housing, reinforced
- Structure designed to withstand 100 MPH winds
- Patented cleaning system with solid state timer pre wired in NEMA 3R 4 enclosure (100V)
It is typically used to vent displaced air and harmful products in bins or silos. The Bin Vent is compact in design, easy to install, eliminates ductwork and reduces installation expense. Bin vent/dust filter is designed to vent bins, storage silos, mixers, blenders, pneumatic conveying systems of any type, or any other device or process that must contain or control dust particles.
- High Efficiency - Filter media removes 99.99+ percent of entrained particles.
- Low Energy Requirements - Compressed air usage is minimized through precise matching of cleaning requirements and cleaning frequency.
Parts and other equipment available