Taylor Bagging Products
Please call for quote and more information on these products and on other Taylor Products
Taylor Products, a division of Magnum Systems, has provided the Agricultural Industry with dependable, cost efficient solutions to bagging feed, seed and fertilizer since 1969. Hundreds of applications worldwide attest to our common sense approach to packaging. Our reputation of long lasting, trouble-free operation coupled with our outstanding service and parts department keeps your profits up and downtime to a minimum.
ELECTRONIC BAGGING SCALE
Taylor Products' TE100 open mouth bagging scale is loaded with standard features that are optional on many other brands of scales. The innovative scale has a self-correcting feature that monitors final weights and compensates automatically for precise weighments. The adjustable dribble gate and dual set point fill cycle combine to provide the best speed and accuracy.
- Up to 14 bpm rate
- Compact design
- Bulk / Dribble fill cycle
- Bag in place switch prevents material spills
- Self Correcting weight feature
- Stainless Steel construction available
Taylor Products' TE10R refuge scale is designed for the seed corn industry. The compact unit provides an efficient, cost-effective solution to the new Refuge-in-Bag packaging requirements. The TE10R can be retrofitted to an existing Taylor Products bagging scale, or most other bagging scale. It provides 1.5 to 7.0 lbs. of refuge seed that is blended with the major seed during the fill process.
- Single, direct-mount load cell
- Bulk / dribble vibratory feeder
- Accuracy to +/- 0.01 lbs.
- Data collection with reports
- Integrated control panel
- Multi-position inlet
- Taylor Products reliability
- Easy clean-out
The Taylor GW Series Auger Packer is an economical choice for filling valve bags with granular products or coarse powders. A mechanical beam scale is incorporated into the filler and shuts the flow of product off when the weight is reached.
- Up to 3 bpm fill rate
- Designed to fit a standard 5 1/2 in. valve bag (other sizes available upon request)
- 115VAC, single phase motor
- Mechanical flow rate
- Stainless Steel units available