Manufactured in Great Falls, Montana. Bench Industries has the knowledge and experience to assist you with all of your grain and seed cleaning needs. We have a wide variety of grain and seed cleaning machines, color sorters, vibratory separators, mobile and mini seed and grain cleaning solutions.
We also offer custom designed machines, built to your specifications.
Take a look at our color sorting machine. It is all the newest in technologies with a very good design and workmanship.
This is the highest throughput machine on the market
For more information about the Color Sorter, click here.
Bench Industries' Modular Air Grain/Seed Cleaner machines are very economical and easy to maintain. We offer a variety of machines, including the Mini Grain/Seed Cleaner to choose from and our basic units have the same heavy duty construction as our larger units. Maintenance on our equipment is simple. Shoes can be replaced easily for different types of cleaning and Modules for air separation metering feed and additional screen areas available.
- Low cost initial investment.
- Basic units have the same heavy duty construction as the larger units.
- Very economical maintenance.
- Shoes can be replaced easily for different types of cleaning.
- Modules for air separation metering feed and additional screen area available.
Mobile Screen units are unmatched for quality and performance. They're easily set-up and you can clean at any bin site. If your looking for a high capacity unit, our mobile grain screeners can deliver up to 1,000 b.u. per hour sizing malting barley and up to 1,500 b.u. on removal of dockage.
- Fast setup time
- Clean at any bin site
- High capacity
- Low H.P. under 5 H.P.
- Ball cleaning/screens stay clean
- Very large screen area
- Counterbalanced smooth operation
- Variable pitch, shake, and speed.
- Gentle handling of grain products.
- Low H.P. requirements.
- Variable grain/seed separations - scalp, sift or both.
- Heavy duty construction.
- Several products can be conveyed with the same drive.
- Counterbalance available for unstable areas.
- Wide range of products, separation and capacity.
- Virtually any design and capability is attainable.
- All welded, smooth-wall construction
- HSS (Hollow structural steel) legs and bracing
- Premium Rack-n-Pinion slide gate with crank
- Complete sidewall and roof ladder
- 25" top opening
- Vented Top Lid - Spring loaded and ground operated
- Minimum 40° bottom cone and 35° roof cone
- 24" clearance under the slide gate
Specialty crops, seed and some commodities are very susceptible to impact damage caused by conventional grain handling systems. A Batco Belt Conveyor minimizes impact damage and helps protect grade quality and germination performance of seed.
Batco's unique design requires half the horsepower of screw augers, saving energy and freeing up larger tractors for other uses.
All Batco Conveyors are designed and built for high-capacity and performance at a maximum operating angle of 30°. Capacity increases as the angle of elevation decreases. (See specifications for model performance ratings.)